Barbie has a new Easter playmate

donna723

Star - I never remember this till it's too late and by then I've already piled things in the baby seat of the cart (sometimes food!) ... and then I remember that the one who had that cart right before me probably had their kid sitting in that baby seat in a dirty, nasty, drippy diaper! Bleeech!

:nonono:

Around here there's not much of an alternative to Wal Mart. There's only one K-Mart around and it's VERY disorganized and downright depressing! Wish there was a Target but there's not even one within driving distance.

VickiL

The Jesus doll is just creepy!

I have pretty much stopped going to Wally World and it's pretty much the only store we have within a decent distance (8 miles one way, 12 the other). husband and I have both switched our prescriptions over to Kroger (they now have $4 prescriptions) and while it's a little more for certain food stuff and essentials, it is so worth not having to deal with the Super WalMarts.

Rude, crowded and not really that much of a bargain where we are. I can always drive 30 minutes and have Target and a lot of other stores to shop in.

SRL

We have a 24 hour Walmart Supercenter and I usually go in the very early morning on a weekday and it's a lot less painless. I have to wait longer if I want service in areas like fabric or electronics and I have to dodge the people shelving but it's worth it.

I do prescriptions at the nearest grocery store as well. It costs a little more but it's so much easier.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Ok I know I am strange but I LOVE Walmart. It is the place I can get therapy when therapy isn't available. Don't know why but if I need to I just walk around. Can't help it it is an addiction. We lost our Kmart years ago or I might shop there but I love my Walmart.

Beth