Calling out a challenge to fellow couponers and freebie hunters!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well I used to be "placated" too about coupons until ????? We got a $400 electric bill -

and then I said - WELL YOU HAD BETTER GET A PAIR OF SCISSORS MISTER because I'm not the one with an AC --------IN MY ROOM.....OMG our electric bill went from $169 to (window unit) $399 dollars....

So if he wants to keep that window unit he had better clip the **** out of the paper -------and today? He was first in line at the C store to get a paper - lol

And asked me about the cottage cheese - IS THIS ONE (holding up 2 cartons) or THIS one - have a coupon? ROFLM ad off.....with coupon.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
LOL Star

husband went out to buy easy child and I papers this morning. He's supposed to check the darn things. Not rummage through them but at least check to make sure the ads are even inside. Of course he didn't.....and brought back 8 papers with NO P&G insert. Wanna talk about 2 females livid with the man. So then, mightly miffed........I went online to find other sources. Low and behold we don't have to buy the cincy paper anymore. We can buy our local paper on sat (they don't print on sunday) and it has the coupons!! And it's less than half the price of the cincy paper. So husband was sent out again, told if he valued his life he'd better check those papers. And we got our P&G's for this month. ugh

**BUT now I know how those extreme coupon wannabes are beating us to the sales!!!! They're getting the local paper on sat! So come early sunday morning they're ready to head out the door.**

I'm still waiting on my doggie sleeping bag. I hope it shows up as so far it's my best freebie yet........if it's big enough molly will get it for xmas. That just suddenly popped into my head, I'd forgotten all about it. lol