Can you hear it? The sound of angels singing...

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Do you know WHY they are singing?

I'll tell you why.

It's because Gf1... MY difficult child 1... actually got his butt up, dressed, medicated and out the door on time this morning without ANY reminding, prodding, cajoling, nagging or asisstance from ANYONE!!!!

:dance: :its_all_good: :jumphappy: :musicdance: :woohoo: :bigsmile: :bravo:

(Okay, well a smidgin of help from me at 5:30am when I got up to give him his jumpstart of Focalin like usual). But then I went back to bed and set my alarm for 6am to get up again to get him rolling like usual -- only this time I slept through it until 7am!!! And he's supposed to leave by 6:30am. I came downstairs and he was already gone and had left a note for me to say:

Mom, Left at 6:30, Zero Period today. Took ALL medications & put patch on, had apple 4 bkfst took $ 4 lunch. love U! difficult child 1

Somebody pinch me -- Surely I have died and gone to heaven!

graceupongrace

Gf1... MY difficult child 1... actually got his butt up, dressed, medicated and out the door on time this morning without ANY reminding, prodding, cajoling, nagging or asisstance from ANYONE!!!!

And he left you a sweet note on top of it! Doesn't get any better than that. :D

rlsnights

Holy Cow!!!!!! A miracle has occurred!!!!!!!!!!!!

You give those of us living deep in the trenches of 13 year old ferociousness and dagger looks hope....