Chicago Reunion: Preliminary Attendees

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
We're hoping that my husband can come with, too!!! (Maybe Onyxx... But really, I'd like to have just ONE weekend with only husband!!!)

mstang67chic

Going Green
JJJ, I'd love to meet your kids! And Mr. Mstang, too...or should we refer to him as Chester's daddy?

Hubby isn't worried about being bored, but I'm worried about Miss KT being bored. And I don't want to hear about it.

I think Mr. Ktmom will keep himself occupied just bouncing around the place. LOL And as far as my husband....either Chester's daddy or Pootie's father in law.

Wiped Out

Staff member
I'm really looking forward to this! I would love to have husband come along but doubt we will have anyone to watch difficult child.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Pootie likes the latter - (With of course, a rather large diamond ring, and a house, and a nice car, bank account....a few beautiful children - I see she is still working on her list.....wardrobe, vacation to - I can't pronounce that place, good grief what a pampered pooch)

cubsgirl

JJJ, I'd love to meet your kids! And Mr. Mstang, too...or should we refer to him as Chester's daddy?

Hubby isn't worried about being bored, but I'm worried about Miss KT being bored. And I don't want to hear about it.

KTMom -- I will bring my 17 y/o easy child (girl) .... she'd be happy to hang out with Miss KT.