Christmas Cards

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Tiapet, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Tiapet

Tiapet Old Hand

They have gone out so be on the look out for yours and your list! :) The first ones could potentially get them tomorrow depending on where you live and how quickly mail goes through.

Enjoy! :)

2. recoveringenabler

recoveringenabler Well-Known Member Staff Member

Tia, thank you for all you did! And, Janet too.........

3. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

Thank you Tia and Janet for carrying on this lovely tradition.
    And thank you Star for initiating it.

Yay! Christmas cards!

4. Tiapet

Tiapet Old Hand

No problem and you are most welcome! ;) I only wish my actual printer was working and I didn't have to do it the way I did because (and you will see) it couldn't look the way I wanted and created with color, which took away so much from it. Oh well, another time.

5. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

I can't wait!!!

6. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Looking forward to them!

7. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

I'm watching the mail box. :)

8. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Oh goody, need to go buy my cards now. Well first I need to go take pictures. Shame I wont have all the kids together for a santa picture. I am instead going to attempt to get the dogs to sit still for a picture. Wish me luck...lol.

9. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

Tia and Janet -

You are absolutely the most lovely dears to take this over this year for all of us!!!!! You'll never know what a relief it has been for me because this is an enormous labor of love, and I know exactly how much work it actually is, but have been so happy to do it each year and carry on the BOARD TRADITION!!!!!! (dat dah da haaaaaa)

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.....and the top of my tree! ------You're both angels.

10. buddy

buddy New Member