Circle of love for Steely

susiestar

Roll With It
I think most of us have read Steely's thread and know she is in a personal crisis right now.

Let's all join together and send love and hugs to her, to help her navigate these troubled times.

Steely, you are loved. We care for you so much. I would like you to do an exercise for me.

Please take your right hand and put it on your left shoulder.

Now take your left hand and put it on your right shoulder.

Squeeze gently but firmly, and know that this is a hug from Susie - and that you are loved.

Reaching out from Oklahoma to .......

mstang67chic

Going Green
...Indiana. Adding two more arms to that hug and a couple of extra shoulders to lean on. As well as an ear or two for you to bend, plenty of chocolate and kleenex as needed.

On to....

wakeupcall

Texas......where it's warm and breezy. Think of whatever it is that comforts you, Steely, and know that we would give it to you if we could........on to>>>>>>>>

Illinois once again. Chicago, the city of big shoulders. Mine are here for you to lean on as much as you need. Wrapping you in my arms in a big bad kitty hug...

...and on to...

tiredmommy

...and sitting between Trinity and Integrated Listening Systems (ILS) in Western New York, offering support to you. On to...

Steely

Oh boy.......many, many thanks. You guys are amazing. I so, so need your hugs and prayers. Thank you for even thinking of me enough to start this post. It touches me, deeply.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Steely,
Of course, we are thinking of you! You are much loved! Adding in more prayers from Wisconsin and onto...

gcvmom

Here we go again!
California again, where the skies are blue, the sun shines warmly, the breeze is balmy, and your spirits will be lifted to a higher and happier place. Then on to...

Star*

call 911........call 911
reaching out to the Pacific in CA - and welcoming you to SC with loads of love and hugs - (belts out FROM SEA TO SHINING SEAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa) ahem. :surprise:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
from Ohio

I also think of you often during the day. Your family here loves you. Wrapping my arms around you. Be good to yourself. And know we are supporting and praying hard for you during this especially tough time.

And on to....

nvts

Reaching out from New York City...if you and difficult child need to run away and don't mind an air mattress and sleeping bag, a group of knarley little goomers (my difficult child's), a weird dog that smiles and purrs, 2 fish and 2 tiny lizards (oh yeah, and a bunch of crickets!) come stay here for a little while! :laugh:

Feel better hon, and know that we're all here for you!

Beth

reaching out to...