Circle of Support for Hound Dog

susiestar

Roll With It
Lisa is at the ER at the good hospital by now, I hope. She started having signs of heart problems last night but waited to go to the ER. Let's say some prayers, rattle beads, strip down for nekkid chicken liver dances and do whatever we can to send support and healing vibes to her.

Reaching out from OK to . . .

DDD

I've got Trinity's Canadian hand and am reaching out my Florida paw to :??????????? DDD

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Grabbing on in Ohio!

I just got a text from her easy child, they're at the hospital and her EKG looks ok. BiPolar (BP) is high, and right now they are waiting on her bloodwork results.

Reaching on to...

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Oh, no! Not my Lisa! Stay healthy, woman, you have too many new things to master each and everyday. Good, healing vibes going out from Maryland and on to.........

S

Signorina

Wisconsin - sending lots of love and healing vibes on a beautiful Autumn day ...and onto...

Jody

Illinois here with hugs and prayers. Lisa, next time PLEASE don't wait to go to the hospital again!!!! Go right away.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
OK. Her bloodwork looks OK too. easy child said they may admit her overnight for observation, they are waiting on the hospitalist.