***Circle of Support for Our Fran***

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Suz, May 27, 2011.

1. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

...whose beloved Mom passed away this morning.

Hugs and lots of love to you, Fran. Your Mom was a pioneer and a remarkable woman. I know this is a huge loss.

....and onto....
  2. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

Ohio... Fran... I did not know her, but I know you, which means she must have been remarkable. Hugs and my thoughts are with you... On to...
  3. Mattsmom277

Mattsmom277 Active Member

Praying for you and your family Fran, from northern ontario to ...
  4. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

Indiana. So sorry to hear this Fran. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Gentle hugs.
  5. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

Fran, I am so sorry for your loss. I know she was a special lady. Hugs!

reaching out to...
  6. Marcie Mac

Marcie Mac Just Plain Ole Tired

Sorry to hear this news Fran

7. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

I'm so very sorry for your loss Fran.

Many warm and gentle ((((hugs)))). Prayers being said for you and your family.
  8. klmno

klmno Active Member

((HUGS)) Fran, I'm sorry to hear this and hope you find strength thru such a difficult time
  9. slsh

slsh member since 1999

Oh Fran, I am so terribly sorry to hear to this. Many gentle and caring thoughts coming your way.
  10. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Gentle thoughts and prayers from my heart to yours, I'm so terribly sorry. Hugs~
  11. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

My deepest sympathies, Fran. You were an exceptional & devoted daughter to your mom. Healing thoughts & prayers to you & your entire family.
  12. judi

judi Active Member

Fran- I'm so sorry to hear this news. Will keep you and your family in my prayers.
  13. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for your loss, Fran. Big hugs...
  14. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

Sending caring thoughts for you and the family. {{{Hugs}}}
  15. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

Fran, I am so very sorry for your loss. Sending many hugs and prayers for your family.
  16. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member Staff Member

I am so sorry Fran. I know how special your mom was to you and your family and what a wonderful daughter you were to her. This is a terribly sad time but she left a wonderful legacy in her family and you have honored her in so many ways.

17. shellyd67

shellyd67 Active Member

I am so sorry Fran. My thoughts and prayers ...
  18. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Fran, I am so sorry to hear this news. You and your family have my deepest sympathy. I will be keeping you all in my prayers. Hugs.
  19. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

Fran, you have my deepest sympathies, my biggest hugs, and my love and added strength and support. I believe that a Mother's pride and joy is often in a loving daughter like you. We're here for you however we can be.

Hugs & Love
  20. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

*HUGS* and condolences Fran.