Crawling Back In.....

Hopeless

....Hopeful Now
Here to admit that I didn't do what I said I would do.

When we started this weekly check-in, I was all for it and ready to lose this weight and get healthy. I think I lasted 2 weeks and you have all lasted 8 weeks and counting.

So, here I am crawling back in and give it another shot. Even if I do not lose weight, I will at least be accountable on a weekly basis to check in and post how I did for the week.

When I try and lose weight, I go full steam ahead on all aspects, food, water, exercise. And if I go over on my points for the day (I follow the Weight Watchers plan), I usually give up. If I miss a day of exercise, I give up. I want to be too perfect and I think that is what hinders my goals to get healthy. I just need to tell myself over and over "no one is perfect all the time".

Okay, so I am giving it another shot. Even if I have a bad day, week, etc, I will not give up. I will keep trying to focus on getting myself healthy.

So if I become MIA again, just hit me upside the head. :faint:

Thanks all for reading my pity party.:sad-very:

Sue C

Hopeless & SRL -- I'm right in there with you both! We are starting the 2nd Wave!! :)

I FINALLY bought exercise pants on Friday and AM definitely going to Curves tomorrow morning. I am determined!!!!!! (after going to the store and trying on clothes and nothing fitting, it made me realize all the more that I have got to lose weight/inches!)

Good luck to all of us! We can do this!!!!!!

sue

YOU CAN DO THIS!!! It definitely isn't easy - What an understatement, lol!!! Try to remember that leading a healthy lifestyle is a permanent thing. It doesn't really matter if you mess up once in awhile. It's what you do most of the time that matters the most.

I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've said I'm going to start using my resistance bands. Well, they're still in the box. I know I won't get to them today... Anyway, changes are always hard at first.

I'm glad you're back!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!! WFEN

LittleDudesMom

Hopeless,

glad you have come, confessed, and are ready to start again! Remember, you have flex points on WW for when you go over. And, I just added the gym to my regiment. I've lost 20 pretty quickly and easily and know that it was just the beginning. Now I'm ready for the really hard work to begin!!

Here's to the second wave!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon