hi i knew after holiday i'd have to make a decision about difficult child and what to do. i put it on a shelf a few days ago, and wow did it come down off that shelf late last night. anxiety was fierce. i did my breathing, got thru it and eventually fell asleep. woke up today to alot of snow, stuck in watching her not eat. my decision is hard due to easy child. leaving her here for so long like that. husband works alot and is only here two days a week, rest of time he's in after midnight or eleven. if it wasn't for her being in the state she's in there wouldnt' be a decision, i'd just throw difficult child into the truck and make the 44 hr drive and break it up stay at hotels tosleep etc. i can't handle a 7 hr flight neither could she at this point. so i have the local place to chk out yet they admitted their program wont' have enough one on one for her. so that leaves me with-oregon again. no near family to have her stay with and can't pull herout of school for 4 to 8 weeks dependent upon how long it takes. so i'm stumped right now.and my window isn't that big anymore. she's down to 100 lbs. now from 112 i had her at. she's drinking some fluids yet you know how that goes not nearly enough water, 1 glass at best and that's fighting her tooth and nail. so i'm irritable, holiday is def. over for me and i;m tired and not feeling up to another battle with-this to be really honest yet i get i dont' have a choice. what if i leave and easy child tanks horribly or worse? than what?