Did you know that....

DammitJanet

I am fine actually.

He has accepted things remarkably well this time. One thing I dont think I have made clear here is that he doesnt know that we turned him in. He wont know this. He is working under the story that the sheriffs department called the bail bondsmen and told them that he missed court and that revoked him. So now he thinks that the courts and the sheriffs department are watching him like white on rice. He is not blaming me for putting him in jail in any way.

He takes full responsibility for messing up. He knows he has to pay the piper now.

I have no control over how the system here works. It is completely broken and corrupt. What will happen to him is anyones guess. They still havent served him with my charges and it is completely likely that they may take months to do that no matter that I have attempted to push the detective. Im not pushing anymore. Its not my job to hold his hand and walk him through every step. I have done more than enough. He (the detective) is a big boy and should be able to do his job on his own...or they should hire me to do the job and pay me! Its possible Cory will be let out next friday and if they dont serve him by then...oh well. Not my problem. He says he isnt going to run. Again, not my problem. He says he has job offer from a caseworker through the jail. That would be good.

But for right now, Im just taking it a day at a time. Cory is in a good place in his mind for now. He is really thinking about what he has done and how to rectify things. This is good.

gottaloveem

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dammit Janet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
But for right now, Im just taking it a day at a time. Cory is in a good place in his mind for now. He is really thinking about what he has done and how to rectify things. This is good. </div></div>

That is a good idea. I guess it's all you can do to save your sanity. I am glad to know that Cory is in a good place in his mind. That helps too.

Coookie

Janet,

As you know I haven't been on for awhile but I went back and read your threads and I am so sorry that Cory is where he is. :frown: I feel your pain... :crying: It is good that his mind is in a good place...hope it stays there.

Hugs my friend... and prayers..