Did You Know?????????????????

mom_to_3

There is a "shelf life" of knee high panty hose? I found that out this morning when I took a pair out of my dresser drawer this morning. I have no idea how long I've had them, but when I put them on, the elastic band at the top of the knee high just crumbled. Elephant ankles wasn't the look I was going for, so I had to run to the store BEFORE 7 a.m. to get some more! And I thought I was prepared to go back to work! :)

Abbey

Spork Queen
Panty hose? Who wears those these days? Oprah said it was out of style about 10 years ago. Isn't she the ultimate consultant? I have a pack of them in my drawer that haven't seen the light of day in many years. Maybe I should check and see if they are still alive.

Abbey

Fran

Former desparate mom
Evidently underwear elastic has a shelf life too.
Mom to 3, I hate the feel of skin sweating in shoes so I still wear knee hi's and panty hose except in summer when I wear sandals.

Abbey if I had dark skin I wouldn't wear pantyhose either but the fish belly white legs is not terribly attractive. in my humble opinion.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Fran, I proudly wear my ultra white skin these days. You might have to wear sunglasses. But, at this point in my life, I don't really care. Just wear your glasses.

Abbey

Fran

Former desparate mom
Abbey, you sure are right about wearing your white legs proudly but you asked if anyone still wore pantyhose.