difficult child goes back to school tomorrow

flutterby

Fly away!
She hasn't been for 3 weeks. Last week was Spring Break, the week before she was in the psychiatric hospital, and the week before that she was off because she was sick - mostly anxiety related if you ask me.

Yesterday she started feeling week with a mild headache and low grade fever. I don't think for a second it's a coincidence; it's anxiety related to school.

But, she's holding up like a champ. She got all of her stuff together tonight and made sure she got in bed at a decent hour.

Keep your fingers crossed. I'm worried about how it's going to go.

crazymama30

hugs. I hope it goes well, and the transition back to school is a good one. I think it is a positive sign that she is getting ready ahead of time. Very good.

susiestar

Roll With It
Fingers crossed, toes too! It is awesome to hear that she got her stuff ready and went to bed at a decent hour anyway. Maybe she is ready to use some of the tools you have given her?

flutterby

Fly away!
Thank you, ladies.

It seemed to go well. When I asked her about her day, she said, "Long". We had a power outage this morning for about an hour and she said she listened to a friend's Ipod during that time. Apparently they can't teach when there's no power? I dunno.

She's in a good mood, so it looks good. :thumbsup:

Hope it continues.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Sounds like a promising start! Hope she feels better and is able to get through this week o.k. One day at a time... right?