doctors. Appointment: Making Some Progress

J

joneshockey

Hello Everyone~
Just wanted to give you the update after visiting the OB this afternoon. Yippee we were in agreeance about setting up to be induced at 39 weeks! I should be getting an induction date/time sometime next week. I also was checked and I am dialiated 2-3 cm and 30% efaced at this point. He doesn't think that I will go in to labor anytime soon, but who knows... sometimes just having them check sends me into labor (I know from prior experience). I also had a nonstress test done, since Emily hasn't been moving around all that much the last couple of days and everything came out normal. I will keep everyone posted as things progress/develop.

Cindy

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I am SOOOOOO GLAD that her not moving is normal. Whew.

Thank you for the update, sweetie. Y'all are still in my prayers.

nvts

Great to hear! Let us know when they give you the date! Still praying and rattling the beads!

Beth

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Thanks for the update. I've had both you and niece Emily in my thoughts a lot lately.

I'm a tad surprised they're not opting for C section just to reduce stress on Emily. But I'm sure they have good reason, and no one wants surgery that isn't necessary.

Will keep right on praying hard for you both for the best possible outcome.

Hugs

susiestar

Roll With It
((((((((((hugs))))))))))

You and Emily and the family are in our prayers. Thanks for keeping us updated as things progress. I am sort of surprised they aren't wanting a c section also.

J

joneshockey

I am just hanging out at home and for some reason I can't sleep... The dr. hasn't mentioned anything about doing a c-section at all. I am doubtful that I will need one since I didn't really have any complications during my deliveries of the boys. I did tell the dr. though that if I do need one that I want to have my tubes tied at the same time, since my husband still hasn't made the move to get himself fixed over the past 9 months!