DWTS's anyone?

DDD

I don't think I have seen a post about the new season of Dancing With The Stars. Are husband and I the only ones watching??? ;) Even easy child/difficult child sits to watch when Lil Kim "shakes her thing". LOL Oh yeah, we just love the teenage girls performances. Is she darling or what?

Really I am truly impressed by a bunch of the contestants this season. I think Melissa has been awesome. Julieanne and her boyfriends are just too darn cute together. Sheryl and her partner are drop dead great. husband and I think it is terrific how hard the cowboy has been trying & improving.

Last night my quiet "sweet" husband surprised me. When he saw that the Mac guy was still there, husband said "I bet it would be really easy for someone like him to program the placement of rapid fire telephone calls for votes!" :surprise:
Yep, that was my expression. Meanwhile I was analyzing "how did that guy get enough votes to stay on the show?" LOL DDD

KTMom91

I'm a dedicated DWTS watcher! Miss KT and I have predicted the top three as Cheryl and Gilles, Shawn and Mark, and Melissa and Tony. At least Woz is having a good time out there, but it sometimes looks like Karina is ready to kill him.

trinityroyal

husband said "I bet it would be really easy for someone like him to program the placement of rapid fire telephone calls for votes!"

Yup!

(That's how Sanjaya lasted so long on American Idol a few years back. All the nerds and hackers were "war dialling" to elevate his votes)

Lothlorien

The mac guy reminds me of the Lion from the Wizard of Oz. Oh, don't look at me like that! You know you thought it too!

Gille is definitely one hot crepe. Can't say Tamale, now, can I?

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Loth, he's French. Of course you'd say "crepe."

And I must say that Gilles is giving my Richard some serious competition in my....uh....heart... pant, pant. :bag:

Suz