easy child is going to the prom!

flutterby

Fly away!
Yes, girlfriend convinced easy child to take her to the prom! That has got to be love, I tell ya! :couple:

I'm so excited! I can't wait to see easy child in a tux! :bigsmile:

easy child has never even been to a school dance. This is *huge*! I didn't go to my prom (was still too tomboy-ish) and I'm really excited to live vicariously on this one. Think they'd get upset if I tagged along? :winks: tee hee hee

Tuesday, girlfriend, my mom and I are going prom dress shopping. She does not want to do any of the 'typical stores' because she does *not* want to end up with a dress someone else has. :cutie_pie:

easy child! Dancing! In a tux! :beautifulthing:

I really wish I could be a fly on the wall for this one. Ooooohhhhh...maybe I could go incognito. :painter: (That's me...incognito. Shhhhhh.)

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Think they'd get upset if I tagged along? :winks: tee hee hee

I really wish I could be a fly on the wall for this one. Ooooohhhhh...maybe I could go incognito. :painter: (That's me...incognito. Shhhhhh.)

You could always volunteer as a chaperone... I'm sure the school needs them! Don't even have to tell them you'll be there... just be sure to wear your nose-glasses so they don't recognize you!