easy child's 16!

Jena

so, today my little easy child is 16! scary! So, last night her best friend slept over and i ran out last night to go get her a balloon to wake up to and an orchid planted in a beautiful little pot. She loves' orchid's just discovered them last week when her and i went out for a bit together.

I found a great sale today and got her a topaz and diamond ring, and a pair of earrings. I hope she'll like it. Next saturday we're doing a party here at the house for her, basically family and some of her friends and a friend for difficult child hopefully.

Crazy how time goes by so quickly, i still remember her and i at the park when she was 3 sitting ontop of the monkey bars eating baby muffins together and talking about the sunrise. I have to say for all the aggrivation they cause and stress I totally love having kids!

Now she wants to study for her driving permit!! OMG!!!!

Hope everyone's well, i'll miss you guys i'm back to work on Monday!!! yuck!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
WoW 16! Tell her Happy Birthday from the board Aunties!

I have an Orchid that I received for my Birthday in December.
It has it's moments when it looks like it wants to die but it keeps hanging on!
I don't know much about them, I should look into them, I suppose. LOL

I do know the leaves do not like to get wet.
You are a very nice Mommy, the gifts sound wonderful!

KTMom91

Happy birthday, easy child!

Teenager driving...Miss KT drove down the sidewalk, took down a stop sign, and hopped several curbs...while she had her permit! And I had to sit there and watch this! Wishing you strength and "intestinal fortitude!" (As my Nana used to say)

Star*

call 911........call 911
What were you when she was born? 12....lol......

YOU DON'T HAVE NO 16 year old.......lol

HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART~!

Jena

Thanks Board Aunties :)

Toto - Umm yea maybe you should look into that lol, too funny you are! I can just see you staring at that orchid thinking hmmm it seems ok!!!

Mary - you have got to be kidding?? LOL. i'm laughing WITH you here! Yet i'm sure I wont' be lauging when she's behind the steering wheel of my truck! sheesh a stop sign? LOL......

Star - yes, I was 12!!!! LOL. Nope a 23 year old "i can do it on my own" kinda girl! Can you imagine me being that way?? Sheesh not me! Yes, ms. thing is at the movies with-her boyfriend and her best friend and her boyfriend they did dinner out first.

Boyfriend bought her a really nice necklace. Wanna laugh easy child picked it out online and told him "This is what I want!" where oh where does she get that from?? hmmm

Next week's party should be interesting........ boyfriend's family and mine meeting for the first time ever after 2 years pretty fun stuff. yes alcohol FOR ME will be on hand!

just as long as she has a good day, that's all that matters......