For your amusement...

A

AmericanGirl

difficult child told me today that I only made him take Wellbutrin because it made him do whatever I told him to do. If so, he woud be on an IV drip....lol

Makes sense why he has been horrible the last few days. Bet ya he isn't taking the medication again.

Shrink from teachng hospital called today. Yes, they set up their own appointments...wow.

THIS Monday...thank you God. They'll see him 6-8 weekly visits and then set up a local plan. They welcome my input. I'm grateful. Of course, he will freak at the repeat visits but gonna let them tell him that.

Put a key logger on his computer today. Hate to think what I'll learn but, something's going on. difficult child decided to walk to McDonald's at 11pm in freezing temps last night. Yeah, right.

Kathy813

Staff member
They'll see him 6-8 weekly visits and then set up a local plan. They welcome my input. I'm grateful.

That's wonderful. I'll keep my fingers crossed that this is the start of things going in the right direction.

~Kathy

Nancy

I had a key logger on our computer at one point also. It was the only way I could find out ahead of time what was happening before the roof caved in.

Nancy

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I'm with rm... Though there is sort-of one, it's so not worth the repercussions... (rohypnol) - and AG? LOL tell your difficult child that if you fed ME wellbutrin, it would so not be any kind of behavior anyone wanted to see!!!!!