Gave difficult child the "Old Tomato"

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
The simple fact here is that she is an adult and can choose to live her life any way that she wants. However, if she is playing the adult card then she needs to go live like an adult with all of the adult responsibilities that come with it.~Kathy

Thanks Kathy. You know last night as she was storming the castle, H and I called her into the living room to talk and she stomped her feet and said, "NO!" and I called to her, "Hey, if you want to live like an adult, then come in her and behave as an adult!" She came in.:tongue:

Coookie

Jo,

You were in my thoughts today and I agree.... you are doing great. :) I know the heart tugging that is going on inside you, and it hurts. :( BUT .. you are treading on new paths and it will take some time. :)

Just remember and keep telling yourself, you are doing this because you love her ... not because you don't. :)

Sometimes loving our difficult children is sooooooooooooooooo painful. :(

Hugs to you my friend.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Abbey you crack me up! Looking up "resourceful" in the dictionary to see if it is the right word, deciding that there's nothing more apt, then coming back with "These kids are very adept..."

:cutie_pie::yourock:

okay..okay...I was tired!!! I am an English nerd. I can't help it. I recently started texting on my cell phone. Geez....what an adventure. I can't do anything other than a full sentence with full punctuation. It's not a problem for me, but for those who get them. They are annoyed. They give one...maybe two word responses that I need some code to decipher. I guess I'm old. (Ok...I admit, I www.dictionary.com the word sentence to make sure it was right.)

Actually, it wasn't the meaning of the word, just the spelling. I HATE to not spell words correctly. I could, if challenged, could come up with many similar words. ;)

Abbey