Giggling cuz the in-laws got a little pay-back

Mom2oddson

I know it's not right to be laughing about this, but still.....

difficult child-Steph locked her keys in the car that the in-laws gave her (as long as she stays enrolled in school so they can keep getting the grand in child support from us)... Anyways, Steph was at the skill center when she locked the keys in the car. The skill center has a mechanics shop, there is a auto garage 1/2 a block away. There is an auto glass place next door to the school. How did Steph handle the keys being locked in the car????

She busted out the back window!! :devil: I think that is the nicest pay-back for my greedy in-laws! Now they have to pay for a new window for the car. And Steph has only had her license for 13 days!

:rofl: I know I should be enjoying this so much. But, as you kill dracula with a stake through the heart, so you kill father in law through any attack on his wallet. And you know, it couldn't happen to a better person.

And it's not a big deal. During the Halloween weekend, some drunks were throwing pumpkins around the college parking lot and busted out the back window of easy child's truck canopy. I'll be sending him money to help replace it. It wasn't a big deal to me, but I know that it will be a HUGE deal to father in law. He can't stand parting with his money.

I'm sure I'll get my own pay-back for laughing at this, but it was worth it.

H

HaoZi

Nice bit of problem solving on her part, lol. Maybe they'll put some attention in to teaching her how to figure it out without breaking things.