Good Monday Morning-Happy Halloween

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends and Happy Halloween:pumpkin:,

Can you believe the weekend is over? We had a nice weekend out of town (of course, it helps that Michigan won since that's where we went:)). I do love going to the football games and visiting with relatives but those weekends do leave me tired out!

It's back to work today and it should be interesting as it is Halloween, the kids will definitely be wound up
:frenkenstein:Of course, tomorrow they will be all sugared up:witchcrafting:Due to that we won't be doing any of our state testing today or tomorrow!

After work I was hoping to go to the health club for the first time in a couple of weeks but believe it or not until I began typing this thread I had forgotten it was Halloween so instead we'll be at home letting difficult child hand out candy (he is so excited to be doing this).

Wishing everyone a spooky (in a good way) Halloween
:witchy:

Marguerite

G'day, Sharon.

Sorry to be a downer, but I am not enjoying Halloween. I'll post separately so as not to bring this thread down. Don't mind me. I'm just fed up with parents who don't make the effort when their kids are problems in the making.

Enjoy your day. Tomorrow is All Saints Day, we can pray for their salvation. And those kids had better be doing some praying too. Because I am going to talk to their parents...

Marg

KTMom91

Happy Halloween!

My morning will start with the smogging of the truck. I hate taking vehicles in to be worked on, but the nice officer only gave us a reprieve until Nov. 2nd. Since Hubby's at work, that leaves me. Of course, the registration only expired in JUNE...no rush, right. GRRRR.

Taking dinner tonight to a woman at church who had a double mastectomy last week and also to some good friends of ours who are having a difficult time. Spaghetti for everyone! If any of you find yourselves close by, come on over. There will be plenty to share.

After that, we're turning out the light and being quiet. All the action outside really sets Buddy off.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!