Good Morning Sunday

Marguerite

G'day folks.

I've had a full but enjoyable day. The forecast heatwave was not so bad, a cool breeze kept it reasonable. But I was indoors all day at a writers conference. Some good stuff plus some great networking.

Got home to a quick rest, then the TV show was on tonight that included the interview that difficult child 3 & I did a few weeks ago. I posted separately, including the link to the show's website.

Following that broadcast, difficult child 3's speech pathologist has arranged to visit tomorrow afternoon for a therapy session; difficult child 3's speech dysfluency is getting worse and she can now see it.

I'll be calling easy child 2/difficult child 2 in the morning, I might need to go see her so we can call the government person about her wage claim business. We have some problems there and she's not well at the moment. But the school year is drawing to a close, difficult child 3 has some final tidying up of schoolwork to do but the bulk of the work has been completed. So if he has some interruptions to his school day, it's far less of a problem. As far as school is concerned most of what I have to do now is get next year organised for him.

Life is busy but at the moment fairly positive and productive.

Enjoy your Sunday, folks.

Marg

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Marg-I'm glad you had a good day at the writer's conference! I hope easy child/difficult child 2 is feeling better soon and that the government person can be of some help with her claim.

I had a short but nice visit with my mom. There will be a home health person coming in for awhile so that makes me feel more relaxed knowing someone will be checking in with her regularly.

Hoping for a relatively quiet day here. Nothing major on the agenda; definitely a trip to the health club and a nap.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning!

Marg, glad you enjoyed the conference. So the interview did a good thing in getting the speech pathologist to see how difficult child 3 speech has changed. Enjoy your rest.

Sharon, glad you got mom settled in and could spend a little time with her. I'm going to meet my mom 1/2 way between our houses on Tuesday. She's leaving for a two week cruise, which will be over her birthday and Thanksgiving, and I want to spend some time with her before she goes. Sounds like a great Sunday at your house - not very often you don't have something on the schedule!

Today I'll do a little putzing around the house, have some bags of clothes difficult child needs to take to the car for Goodwill donation, easy child is coming over to dye my hair, and I'll buzz difficult children! Not too much on the agenda. I'm hoping there's a nap in there somewhere, but if nothing else, a little sofa time!

Have a great Sunday!

Sharon