Good morning - TGIF!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning friends & fellow :warrior: parents.

It's Friday - whew! We made it through the week. kt has respite today through Sunday afternoon - found out yesterday when we returned from our mini trip out of town. :happyguy:

So.....today is a mini laundry day for me & appreciating our respite provider.

Not much on the agenda for today other than a week's worth of mail to sort & shred - then pay the necessary bills. :check_writer:

Here's to a wonderful Friday - may your problems be small & easily resolved, your difficult children cooperative & your day as a whole pleasant. :salute:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Linda-You sound so happy in your post and no wonder you have a full weekend of respite-good for you!:flower:

I'm excited it's Friday if for nothing else it means nap times are in my future:bigsmile: I only have slept about 3 hours tonight-I mean I guess it's morning now so I should say last night.

After work I'm coming home for a nap! Later we'll go to the club. :treadmill:

Wishing a fun free choice Friday to all:princess:

Marguerite

G'day, people.

Linda, enjoy your respite. Don't overdo the laundry, you need your rest.

Sharon, I've been having sleepless nights lately too. I'm hoping for some sleep tonight - dinner is finished but difficult child 3 is still up and argumentative.

I drove mother in law & niece to the mall today for some urgent shopping. difficult child 3 stayed home and worked, I bought him some batteries for his laser pointer, he's using it in his science lessons. Somehow I didn't miss any phone calls from his school, although while I was home (before and after shopping) I took three or four calls, just on difficult child 3's schoolwork. Busy!

Tomorrow is my writers meeting, we're supposed to be going to a party but we're declining - too tired. The kids (apart from difficult child 3) will be out at another party, so it will be a quiet night, just us. I am looking forward to it.

Enjoy your Friday,

Marg

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morn(ng. ( sp(lled coffee on my keybo@rd. Obv(ously, ( h@ve keys th@t don't work. (t w(ll be @ few d@ys before the new one @rr(ves.

( @m very gl@d (t's Fr(d@y. :bag:

No sleep @t my house e(ther. Re@d(ng the book by Temple Gr@nd(n's mom.

H@ve @ good weekend. :hammer:

dreamer

wow, everyone sounds kinda sleepy!

Linda, enjoy respite.
Sharon, get some sleep!
Marg have a nice quiet evening. SOrry you are too tired for the party.
Fran- hope you can get a new keyboard soon, I know I go nuts when mine does not work right.
Ilovemyson- YIKES that does not sound good. I am sending some good thoughts your way.

I think I am staying away from our malls- my car is in the shop with a nice $$$$$$ repair going on. (now to figure out how to pay for it) Drat! AM getting ready to pack to take son to Shriners. My darned GP office was supposed to be sending me some info in mail- not sure why they insisted on mailing it- but it has now been 4 days, and the office is like 10 mins from my house- and I am still waiting.

It snowed all day yesterday, was icky and slushy, but today is SO sunny! :)
Looks like a beautiful spring day! YAY!