Good Morning Wednesday

Marguerite

G'day people.

Day 2 on higher dose for difficult child 3 and still not a huge improvement. I had some admin-type phone calls today, more tomorrow. I'm trying to organise the lives of my kids and their spouses also. It's what you get when you have married difficult children! They tend to marry people with issues also.

We were expecting work to start on mother in law's fence today. difficult child 1 is working on it too, to help us save money. But they had to stop because there was rain this morning. Hopefully they will get it done tomorrow.

Enjoy your Wednesday.

Marg

Good Morning Everyone,

I guess I didn't have enough caffeine this morning, lol... I started a GM thread after Marge. Not sure how to move mine. So, if a mod sees this, please move it - Thanks!

Marge, Hope you'll see an improvement soon with difficult child 3 taking the higher dose. It's nice that difficult child 1 is helping with your mother in law's fence. Hope the weather cooperates tomorrow and the job gets finished. What a huge task - Trying to organize everyone's lives! Hope you find some time just for you...

I finally got a walk in yesterday and one this morning too. It felt really good just to be doing a bit of exercise again. Got a call from the garage and unfortunately my brakes are shot - Can't get away with just replacing the pads. The good news is that my car will definitely be ready in time for me to pick up difficult child 2 after school.

Hope everyone's day is going smoothly... SFR