Good morning Wednesday

Marguerite

G'day, people.

Horrible, cold and damp today. Cold by summer standards, anyway. husband & I went out to shop for a pair of trousers for him, plus a few other bits and pieces. We went in the new car so we got some new seat covers for it. husband installed them in the car park while I explored a Mothercraft store and bought some lovely dresses for my beautiful granddaughter. I rang easy child - woke her up, poor darling. Sounds like she's not getting enough sleep and not handling that well.

I've got my house help tomorrow (and it will be raining, so washing will be a problem) then I have a physio appointment. A few other errands to run too, but all in the village, thank goodness.

Life will get busy from next week - difficult child 3 starts his college course and to begin with I will need to take him there. Until he gets to feel confident with getting around the place and asking for help when he needs it.

Heading for bed now. As usual, it's almost the next day before I get to post on a morning thread!

Marg

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning:)

Marg-Sorry your weather is so cool; seems like you have had a lot of that this summer. Good luck to difficult child 3 as he starts his course.

husband has been up sick with a stomach virus most of the night. He'll obviously be staying home today. I'll need to drop off difficult child early today at school so I can get to my own dr. appointment by 8:00. I'm hoping he stays calm during that time and out of trouble.

Wishing all a pleasant day!

Good Morning Everyone,

Marg, It must be so much fun having a new granddaughter to shop for! I bet your granddaughter is one well dressed baby! It's unbelievable how time flies - It's wonderful that difficult child 3 is starting a college course. Hope he feels comfortable enough within a short period of time so you won't need to take him.

Sharon (WO), Hope your husband feels better soon and your difficult child acts more like a easy child. Hope your doctor's appointment goes well.

It's raining here and it's already 44 degrees. We've had an unusually warm winter so I guess I can't complain. I made it to the exercise room yesterday and am heading back there this morning. I'm not in the mood, a bit sore from yesterday, but know the first week or so will probably be the hardest. easy child/difficult child 3 was a super PITA again this morning, just a repeat of the usual "garbage..." So glad she has school today!

Hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile ... SFR

buddy

HI everyone... no calls from school and it is 1:11 but I feel now like they are keeping him to collect evidence...so not even a break in my worries when the phone does not ring...

we have 40ish degree weather and in our northern climate that is pretty warm and nice... yesterday was sunny too. Today we had FOG! LOL just feels funny for Feb. 1 but I too am not complaining.

Marg, I loved buying clothes for my little nieces... boy clothes are ok when they are little but nothing like girl clothes in my humble opinion.

Hope the rest of you are doing ok as the day is going on...

Q has Integrated Listening Systems (ILS) this afternoon and I am happy to go run errands.

C U around the board... luv, Dee

Marg's Man

What Marg didn't say (because it happened at about midnight our time) is that she got an inspiration for her novel and opened the laptop again! I don't know exactly when she finally got to sleep but it was 1:30 AM when I was disturbed from my sleep enough to look at the clock.
She WAS asleep when I woke for the day at 5:45.

.. and people wonder why I am having micro-sleeps most days.

Marg's Man