Good Saturday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Happy Saturday Friends!

Soooo glad the weekend is here (I can feel a cold coming on as I woke with a sore throat this morning)!! Today's high is predicted to be 57! Beautiful fall weather and great napping weather;) Wish I wasn't up so early for work but at least I know I can crawl back under the covers when I get home. husband is taking difficult child to a movie so it will even be quiet!!

Later I'm hoping to get to the health club and we will definitely be watching the Michigan game!! Go Blue!!!:fan:

Wishing everyone a very enjoyable, peaceful
Saturday:autumn:

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon- Hopefully a nap will help to head-off your cold. Have fun watching the game.

It's a quiet morning here: husband & I went to see Gordon Lightfoot last night so were out a little late and Duckie is at a sleepover. Not a lot on the agenda today: dance class for Duckie and cleaning for me.

Have a great day! :salute:

LittleDudesMom

:autumn: Good Morning! :autumn:

Yes Sharon, fall is finally in the air here as well. This the first morning that it has REALLY felt like fall. Hope a nap can ward off the autumn cold....

TM, sounds like a relatively quiet day at your house!

We've our local 2 Street Festival here in town smack dab in the middle of all our revitalization work! easy child will be working out in front of our new theatre project signing up folks to win 2 VIP passes for the grand opening! It's a great day to take in this history-rich ethnic celebration! difficult child and I will go down for a few hours and after that, just a peaceful Saturday!

Hope your day is peaceful as well.

Sharon