Good Sunday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

There is a definite chill in the air. We had our first frost last night and right now it is 35 degrees!! However, it is suppose to get to 70 today and by the middle of the weeks they are predicting 80s, funny how these temps fluctuate.

I've been to church and am planning on going to the health club in a bit. Later I have to mow the lawn and difficult child wants me to play tennis (I took him yesterday and it was quite hilarious. Neither of us are any good but I'm way worse than difficult child, at least we laughed a lot).

I also have to make out the grocery list and then either go or have husband go. In addition I'm planning a nap and to catch most of the Packer game! Oh, and I have homework for my class as well! Did I mention I have no energy-oh well guess I'll have to find some!:)

Wishing all a peaceful day
:autumn:

keista

Good Morning!

If only I had squeezed my kids harder when they were younger......always did say if I could bottle up their energy and sell it, I'd be a millionaire!

That chill certainly just makes a person want to curl up, doesn't it? I've got Glorious weather here. 69 at almost 10am. that's the kind of weather that gets me moving!. Hopefully can get productive today - taking apart the bunk-beds to make twins. Might even get some weeds pulled :)

Everyone, enjoy the day!