Good Tuesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Can you believe it is snowing outside? It's o.k. though because I keep telling myself by Friday it will be 78 degrees!:)

Work today and then, no appointments! I will head straight to the club without stopping at home first and should be done by 5:30 at the latest!!!!

Cooking a ww recipe for meatball subs today that looks really good-perfect for a chilly day!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

trinityroyal

Good morning!

Sharon (WO), glad to hear that the snow will be followed shortly by beautiful spring weather. Hope you have a great workout. And that meatball sub recipe sounds delicious.

Today someone from our northern region office is having a site visit to my location. We've been working together on an intense project since December, have approximately 5 meetings per week (video or teleconference), and this is the first time I'm going to lay eyes on him.

Other than that, there is NOTHING on my schedule. I'm looking forward to coming home and starting my new book (Bones by Jonathan Kellerman)

Have a great Tuesday everyone.

Trinity

Sharon (WO), S N O W :(!!! However, the meatball sub recipe sounds delicious and, you're right, it'll probably be warm and sunny by the end of the week.:sunny: I'm glad you're headed to the club this evening and have nothing else on your agenda for tonight!

Trinity, Hope the site visit goes well. Enjoy your new book!!!:D

Today it is rainy:(. My kids are on vacation this week. husband made difficult child 1 get off his arse and is putting him to work today cleaning the office, fixing some equipment, etc.,,, difficult child 1 is very unhappy about this!!!:mad: He feels he should be allowed to play video games all week and have us provide him with money for things he wants:mad:. difficult child 2 is busy playing "house" with his monkey puppet:( and watching monkey movies... easy child is still asleep.

Last week I began some much needed Spring cleaning - I tackled the back hall closet. Today, although I'm finding ways to put it off already, I'm going to begin cleaning my bedroom closet - I think I rather mop floors, clean toilets, etc..., lol... BUT, it really needs to be done. Besides, the floors and toilets will be waiting for me tomorrow...

As always, I hope everyone has at least one reason to laugh or at least smile today... WFEN:coffee:

Andy

GOOD MORNING
:D:D:D
Wiped Out - Sorry for the snow. I hope those warmer temps come sooner than expected.

Trinity - Good luck today.

Wishing - I hope difficult child 1 gets lots of work done today.

It is cold here also (but no snow). After two days of no coats, I am having a hard time with the cold again. The wind is brutual but necessary to help dry things up for the areas that are fighting flooding.

Tonight would be my last night of sign language but I don't know that I will go. husband will be home - no turkey as of last evening. He did see some, just not in range for a good shot.

Work is going well. I finally feel like I am catching up. A few people have asked if I would consider going full time but I reply that I am having a hard time getting my 1/2 time hours in. I would only be burning vacation time if I did so.

Everyone have a great day and find a way to make your kids laugh.

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

Sharon/WO, snowing!!??!? Enjoy your quiet day, it and te snow won't last for long.

Trinity, I hope your meeting goes well. If you'bve already proven you work well as a team, then you should find the face-to-face session even more productive. I had a similar thing a couple of years ago, with a publisher I use. I've been emailing texts to them for some years and finally got to meet her in person when she was delivering proofs to me while I was at a study day with difficult child 3 at his school.

Andy, glad work is going well. Sorry husband hasn't caught any turkey. Maybe you can pick up a frozen one at the supermarket?

WFEN, so sorry difficult child 1 feels hard done by. I tend to use gaming and game time as reward for him getting certain tasks done. I also have been using computer games to actually do the tasks - Nintendo DS Cooking Guide is wonderful! I'm planning on getting difficult child 3 to use it again tomorrow, to cook osso bucco. The last thing he cooked was last Thursday when he made bolognese sauce. He's been enjoying eating it ever since, as nachos and tacos. We froze about half of it. And then last night I got him to help me throw some ingredients in the crock pot, for chicken stock. We got up this morning to a house smellnig wonderful. I packed it off quickly because we had to go out for most of the day, then tonight (because it's been rainy and cold here today) it was time to use the chicken stock and the cooked chicken meat, to make comfort food. I made a batch of chicken risotto for difficult child 3 for dinner, and for husband & myself I made won ton soup with chicken, vegetables and pork dumplings.

The rest of the day - difficult child 3 did an assessment for his writing/typing. He has to do state-based public exams this year as part of the grade he is up to, and we're applying for permission to use a computer. We also spent a bit of time with difficult child 1 and daughter in law, doing a bit more to help sort out his insurance nightmare. I have to call the insurance company in the morning and give them more info. We also had a go at applying for jobs, cold, as walk-in. difficult child 1 really gets anxious about doing this but I feel the more he practises it, the better he will get at it and will sooon be able to do it with confidence. I think we need to role-play it, though, using friends. I've invited them for dinner on Friday night (more won ton soup?).

It was so cold tonight - I was wearing a thick wool cardigan, inside the house. Then the "tropical moments" hit me, and I had to get all the warm clothing off. I can't wait for menopause to be over properly.

Tomorrow is a quiet day at home (cooking, catching up on telephone business) and I also want difficult child 3 to do a bit of homework. His best mate is calling round to play games and also maybe do some impromptu study using difficult child 3's computer games. Trouble is, friend is unmedicated during the holidays and is as silly as a two bob watch. Here's hoping we don't have any trouble.

Enjoy your day, hopefully your summer will be along soon.

Marg

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Friends!

Keeping the typing down to relieve the arm/shoulder means not addressing each of you personally.

A little stuff around the house this morning, then to the office until difficult child pick up time. He came home early yesterday - miserable with allergies and this is the Virginia allergy bonus time! He had his quarterly psychiatrist appointment scheduled for 3. When I called to cancel, they offered doing a "phone appointment". Hey, cool! All I needed was another three months of the vyvanse anyway......

Wishing all a great Tuesday!

Sharon