Good Tuesday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

It's an incredibly rainy morning here, however, at least it is rain and not snow. The northwestern part of our state is under a winter storm watch. Of course, a rainy day means indoor recess-ugh!! The kids really need to get outside to burn off energy!!

Long day ahead as I have conferences scheduled until 5:45. I should get home a bit after 6 tonight. At that point we will eat dinner and I will be almost ready for bed.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:)

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning Sharon and all who follow,

The rain sounds raw, Sharon. It's sunny here today, I'm so grateful.

I'll be clearing more junk off my desk today and then I'm going to try working on my school paper if I have time. I'd like to get some of that done because by the time dinnertime arrives, I'm pretty well spent. Is that a time change issue?!

Enjoy the day everyone!

LittleDudesMom

I get to participate in a weekly morning thread!!!!!!

Sharon, sorry about the rain and the busy day - but I guess it's a good day to have inside plans! Our schools here are off today because they use most of our city schools as voting places.

Jo, cleaning off the desk is always a good plan....I'm done by dinnertime as well Jo -- not sure if it's the time change or just the incredibly busy days!

So I'm home later this morning since difficult child is off school. I would have gone in at the regular time, but today is the big release of MW3 (game series). difficult child asked if I could take him to the midnight release - you know what my answer was to that one! I told him I would stay home this morning and take him when the place opened and then I would go to work. Nice to have a little sunshine with my coffee since I'm usually out in the dark in the am!

Wishing everyone and great day and don't forget to do your part and vote!

Sharon