Good Wednesday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Wednesday is here once again but for me it is more like a Thursday today:) husband has a colonoscopy (sp) scheduled for Friday so I needed to take off to drive him.

Should be a fun day at school. The kids were so disappointed that our two teams didn't play each other this year. It meant no bet and no fun party, etc...; so I decided we should have a party to celebrate both teams having a good season.

After work difficult child has group so we have a long day ahead of us.

Wishing all a beautiful day! (I'm off to boot camp:))

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning, Sharon and all who follow,

Sharon, enjoy your day, the party idea sounds fun for everyone! Good luck to your husband.

I was up way earlier than normal-knee pain got me out of bed this morning. But I got to walk the dogs with H, which was nice. Enjoying a cup of joe and then I'll get ready for work.

Have a good one!

StressedM0mma

Good morning Sharon and Jo and all to follow. My day has started out not so great. Can't get difficult child out of bed for school. again. She is soo tired. She went to bed at 9:30 and is still exhausted. I am hoping to get her to school on time today. Doubtful. But, one can hope. Then off to run errands some laundry, and taking my foster dog out for some socialization. Hope everyone has a better start than I did.

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon (WO), Have fun with the kids at school today. I'm so impressed that even in the cold weather you manage to get up and go to boot camp - Way To Go!

hearts & roses, Sorry about your knee but glad you're morning is off to a good start.

Stressed M0mma, I remember those days all too well when it was a full time job just trying to get difficult child 1 and easy child/difficult child 3 out of bed. Hope your difficult child makes it to school on time. Hope the rest of your day goes better. Have fun with your foster dog later on.

It was way too cold when I took my "favorite sanity saver" for her morning walk. I really miss my backyard on days like these!! I finished most of my Christmas shopping yesterday afternoon. There were great bargains like the $40 pair of Levi's shorts I found for difficult child 2 for $4. After I finish my morning coffee, I'm headed to the exercise room. Then it's laundry and grocery shopping.

Hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile... SFR

Marguerite

very late here, after midnight (which means it's now Thursday here). Just a quick g'day to you all from the land of alleged summer but still winter. The one good thing about all this rain - my two banana seedlings appear to have taken in the garden. But if we don't get any warmth or any sun, I won't get any fruit!

My bad head cold still has me in its grip, I see the doctor in the morning. I have a busy day coming up when really, all I want to do is stay in bed.

Anyway, have a good Wednesday. Sorry I can't greet you all in person.

Marg

cubsgirl

Good Morning Everyone. Marg I hope you feel better soon.

easy child is home sick today - yesterday she was in the ER with stomach and chest pains. It turned out to be viral but she does have enlarged lymph nodes. Her blood tests and CT scan came back good. She is feeling much better but needed an extra day.

I get to go to the DMV today to renew my car registration. I ruined the envelope they sent me so now I have to do it in person.

Marg, hope you feel better soon!!

Cubsgirl, Glad easy child is feeling better and it's nothing serious!! Hope you don't have to wait in really long lines at the DMV.