Guess I wear the smarty pants in this family!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by gcvmom, Sep 30, 2009.

1. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

UCLA sent husband and me the results of our evaluation during the family ADHD genetics study. I opened his first... he's a bright guy and came in at the 94th percentile for IQ (won't bore you with all the particulars).

So then I opened mine... :surprise: Well, I was surprised, but not really THAT surprised: I beat him by 5 percentage points... He was dying to know my score and was guessing all around it. Finally I just gave him the report to read for himself.

It's not every day I get to feel this openly smug around him (usually I just keep my smugness to myself :tongue:).

2. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Of course you wear the smarty pants...you're an awesome warrior mom!

3. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

Don't ya just love those moments?

4. flutterby

flutterby Fly away!

Bwahahahahahahaha! :D

5. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

I bet if we got a look your's would be lacy little rhumba panties!

Today if I bent over and looked in the mirror - mine would look like Depends.

Nice to know you genius! :smug: - Never doubted it for a minute!

It's all that Pithy humor, wrapped around that Goddess exterior and loving soul. I like that about you!

6. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

7. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Savor it, dear. It's not often you get a doctor to back you up that your better than husband at something. :D We knew it all along.

8. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Yeah, well if I'm soooo smart, why ain't I independently wealthy by now? :tongue:

Star, we WOULD be a dangerous pair of smarty pants... but I'm pretty sure you've got me trumped by a mile in that department :D As do many of the fine people on this board.

I hope I don't regret "sharing" with husband. I think it hit a nerve in his delicate little ego. He's not pouting, but the subtle jabs are not going unnoticed. He really needs to get a job so his feelings of inadequacy aren't so exaggerated.

Anyhow... at least I am encouraged to know I haven't lost ALL my wits through this difficult child parenting process. There's hope for me at the end of all this afterall!

9. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

Woo hoo! Congrats.
    Take it easy on him. It's not easy being green.