Happy Free Choice Friday!!!

LittleDudesMom

:bunny_ears:Good Friday Morning!

It's a glorious morning here in the southeast - a perfect day to begin spring break!

Mom arrived safely at her sister's house and made really good time. We did check her blood pressure yesterday and it is definitely going down...Right as she was going out the door she handed me a nice little folded bill and told me to buy myself something for Easter!

Going to the grocer shortly to buy our Easter supper ingredients and some supplies for difficult child's spring break (soda, goldfish, slimjims......) and then I'll be going with p.c. to a doctor appointment.

If you celebrate, have a meaningful Good Friday - if you don't, have a great Free Choice Friday :easter_eggs:

Sharon

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon- Enjoy your glorious day!

We don't have a lot planned: I go to the chiro and we may go to the 7pm Good Friday service. Duckie ended up going to dinner and staying overnight with two of her friends last night so I'm not sure if she'll up to it tonight. Other than that, I have to boil eggs, keep catching up on cleaning and have Duckie clean up the popcorn in my car (don't ask!).

Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in. :salute:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Sharon-I'm glad to hear your mom's blood pressure is going down. Enjoy your day!

TM-Enjoy your day too! We probably won't boil eggs this year but with difficult child you never know.

It's 7:30 and difficult child is still asleep which is very odd. However, he didn't fall asleep until 9:00 last night even though we gave him his medications at 6 like usual. That way he usually falls asleep by 8:00.

Today we have to go pick up my car-it needed a tune-up badly and I'm hoping that took care of its problem. It has had basically no pick-up-takes me forever to get up to speed on a highway or just to get going at a light.

husband is planning on taking difficult child to a movie; I don't know if easy child/difficult child is going but I'm not-it's not one I'm interested in seeing. Later we will go to the health club and I plan on finding some time outdoors as it is suppose to get to 80 again today!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Marguerite

G'day folks.

Again I'm late, I need to get to bed and get some sleep. Not easy when I'm stressed. No time to greet you all, unfortunately.

Stress? It's not my sister, not much anyway. We went over to see her today and found she had been moved out of Intensive Care into the cardiac ward. She's doing amazingly well. Still on oxygen, still needing help to get out of a chair, needs help toileting etc but has a walking frame they get her using, with the oxygen bottle hanging off it. Still has drainage on her lung (still not re-inflated properly). W came with me, husband stayed out in the waiting room while difficult child 3 stayed at W's place. I trimmed J's toenails for her, W will finish the job properly for her tomorrow.

No, my stress is due to someone else I've been working with on a stage production. The woman has been increasingly erratic and difficult but I've been trying to avoid offending her, she is also a client. But I've reached the point where I have to walk away and it is going to cause trouble. It's been a difficult few months with this production despite the involvement of other saner, sensible people. I thought that sanity would prevail, but not when the ultimate control rests with someone who can do so much damage in her zeal to avoid being 'called' on her own incompetence.

There! I've got it off my chest.

Plus easy child 2/difficult child 2 is stressed to her eyeballs and beyond, she also has been involved in this stage production and the hassles have been very bad for her too. Her stress is multiple, she really needs to get back to the therapist but I don't know how hard I can push it. While she's so unstable, she is more likely to have problems and so it can escalate out of control. And she seemed to be doing so well lately...

So here I am, needing to get to bed but knowing that sleep doesn't come too easily while I worry.

At least J was looking good today. That's one reduced worry.

Enjoy your Friday, everyone.

Marg