Has anyone heard from klmno?

T

TeDo

I have been thinking of her a lot lately and haven't seen her lurking around here. Does anyone know how she's doing, especially now that E's death was officially ruled justifiable? I am worried about her.

DammitJanet

Oh so they finally ruled. I didnt know. I just asked Jamie the other day if he had heard anything and he said no. Guess they havent reported it out in that area yet. Or maybe it came out since I asked him.

DammitJanet

Makes sense then, I talked to him early Friday morning when he called me to tell me about the shooting in CT. No way he would have known anything. Not exactly like he works in the courthouse or for the Sheriff himself. He works in a completely other unit than the one that this happened with. He just happened to know the guy. Small town, small force. His unit only has 7 guys in it.

We actually got pulled over up there one time because we missed a sign on a back road where the speed went from 55 to 35 when the road went around a bend in the road and down a hill. Tony and I were talking and it was dark. All of a sudden there were blue lights behind us! Oh dang. Tony handed his drivers license to the cop, never saying anything to the cop about who we were or who our son was. Wouldnt do that. The cop asked us where we had been and where we were going. It was Xmas and we told him we had been to Walmart for diet coke and some snacks and we were headed back to our son's house. Then the cop looked at the license and he said "Hey, I know this name! Are you related to....XXX? Tony said yes, he is our son." Cop said well I will let you go with a warning to watch your speed...lol. Jamie had only been working there for about a year then so you know its a pretty small force if the patrol cars know the other units that well.

flutterby

Fly away!
They threw her son to the wolves. You read the report released and at best the police force out there is inept (to put it mildly); at worst it's a cover-up. It makes me nauseous.

T

TeDo

That's kind of what I was thinking. No culpability and if there is, the h*** if anyone will know about it. I just soooo feel for her and worry about her. I was really close to a similar situation with difficult child 1 and it TERRIFIED me. I was lucky so my heart is still breaking for her.....especially now.

Please tell her I'm thinking about her a lot and still sending hugs her way.