Have an egg-cellent time today Janet!!!

mstang67chic

Going Green
I was thinking of you this morning and hope you and the girls have a wonderful time today!!! I found an article about the egg hunt that has a link where you can watch live-streaming videos of the events.

whitehouse.gov/eastereggroll

I'm working today but will try to catch it.

Good luck!!!!!

Mattsmom277

Caught the tail end of a news item on CNN a little bit ago that was showing all the families dashing for eggs! Gosh I can't remember Janet's picture to be able to recognize her!

Hope you are all having a total blast :)

klmno

I hope she's not picking eggs that have been in the sun all day out of her hair and out from between her toes. LOL!!

I'm excited to hear about it, too- I'm betting it was a blast!

KTMom91

Our midday news had a clip, but it wasn't really long enough to see individual people. I'll check out the link from Stang and see what I can see.

Marguerite

We didn't get any coverage of this in Australia. Sometimes we do, sometimes we don't. From what I read (I happened to be reading up on Easter traditions) it's very much a US thing. Well, obviously wince it's at the White House, but what I mean is, our political leaders don't have anything equivalent. For us, Easter is a church-based thing, or it's Easter Bunny and lots of commercial stuff, but again, not as much here. Most of our coverage on Easter is of various church services around the world as well as clips of our own Aussie church leaders with their own Easter message.

I'm looking forward to hearing how things went for Janet playing Grandma.

Marg

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I hope Janet and the grands had a good time. I looked at the clips on the news, but since I don't know what Janet looks like; I have no idea if I saw her or not