Hello All!!!

hopefloats

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I just found you guys when looking for info on my son. Sorry to see about the accident with Travis. My prayers go out to family and friends. hello again, lorrie

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Hello Lorrie

Welcome to the Board!! :grin:

If you'd like to give us some background info on your son, feel free. It helps us to get to know you and your difficult child (gift from God) better.

You've landed in a wonderful place full of parents who really understand cuz we've been there done that.

((hugs))

hopefloats

Ok, here's my difficult child's background. John was a difficult birth but was perfectly healthy. Just big (9lbs 3oz)and had him natural. He was very scared of strangers right off the bat and stayed that way. Was a very happy baby. John is very smart. My husband has a very high IQ and so does my brother, so he got it honestly. He seemed the perfect child until around the age of 2 1/2. John started the angry tantrums, hitting, kicking,and screaming. We thought it was terrible two's. But he wouldn't listen to anything we told him to do and he ARGUES with every little thing you say. He also will not admit to anything. No matter how we handled it things never seemed to help. They got even worse when my daughter was born. Then about a month ago, he started school. He was in trouble the very first day for hitting. By the second week he was sent to the principals office ( a four year old), that's when I decided to take him to his doctor. He said he definately has a behavioral problem and is referring him to a psychotherapist. So I'm just starting.