Hello, and Update

tpcmom

It's been a very long time I have not been around. I'm not much use to anyone right now anyway.

But I just wanted to give you guys an update on the murder of my son, Timmy, we still have no leads, no suspects. No one is talking. I've been trying very hard to keep his name in there, I will not let him become a statistic or just another number for the murder rates in Philadelphia. I go to meetings, and I speak up when I can. It's hard, there are days that are unbearable.

But one thing for me that was exciting is that I got my son's story on America's Most Wanted website. It's not a big story, but it's there and that to me was a great achievement.

So if anyone is interested, please visit www.amw.com and on the left hand side you will see a link that states "My Story" click on that and you will see my son.

Thank you for all your support and I will try to come in and out as best as I can.

God Bless
Bette

daralex

Clinging onto my sanity
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss - i'm pretty new here. i can't imagine the heartache you are feeling. Big ((HUGS)) going out! I'll definitely check out the webite - I'm so glad you were able to get that done - I hope it helps!!
-Dara

KateM

Bette, I was thinking of you during the holidays and on your son's birthday. I am so sorry for your continued pain.

How is your oldest doing? What was the judge's decision?

DDD

Yikes...I lost my post!

You have every right to be proud, Bette. You've done an outstanding job of trying to resolve this tragic mystery. How's the family doing? DDD

LittleDudesMom

Bette,

thanks for checking in and updating us. Hopefull the feature on AMW will lead to some solid leads in this case.

Hugs,
Sharon

Estherfromjerusalem

Bette,

Thank you for letting us know how you are doing. I had been wondering how you were, and how things are going with your difficult child as well.

Sending you a big cyber hug,

Love, Esther

tpcmom

Thank you everyone. I will try and keep you updated. It was very hard the holidays and his b/d he would have been 16 years old. I miss him so much, my heart hurts.

But I'm hoping that even thru the amw website that maybe if they don't find the monster(s) he can one day be featured on the show. Someone knows something I know they do! I feel it.

there is an organization that I've been going to that's helped me thru so much and I met many wonderful moms who are going thru what I am, it is so sad, to many children on our streets dying horrific deaths by gun violence. Something has to be done. They are called Mothers In Charge and they have helped me so much, I cry almost at every meeting to hear their stories. It is just so sad.

thank you all for your prayers and thoughts.

God Bless
Bette

Steely

I have been thinking about you too Bette. I am so glad to hear that you got a spot on AMW. I believe they will find the monsters..........I really do.
How is your oldest doing? Is he still in jail?
Again, thinking of you, and so glad you popped back in to update us.
Big hugs.
Willow

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Glad to hear you found such a good support group for yourself. No one can understand the depth of what you are feeling unless they've lived through it themself. Take care!