Home from the hospital.....

rejectedmom

Yikes is right! Linda please take cre of yourself. You are one terrific advocate for others and you need to just apply those skills to your own wellbeing. Now I know you didn't ask for advice but I worry about you. -RM

JJJ

Linda,

You have the strangest idea of fun.

Glad you are doing better. I hope kt can be a help to you as you recover.

Linda,

I haven't been around much lately - This definitely isn't the kind of news I like to come back to!!! However, I'm glad you're feeling better and everything went smoothly without an emergency back-up plan in place.

I hope each day finds you feeling a bit stronger, a bit better!!! Now, PLEASE stay out of the hospital!!! You don't need this type of "fun" in your life!!!

Thinking of you... WFEN

VickiL

Linda,

I've been thinking a lot about you since my husband passed away last month and I am so glad you are okay. My doctor told me to make sure to drink lots of water since the medications I'm on can really dehydrate me. Funny thing is, I've been on the same medications for, oh, about 10 years, due to depression and anxiety...and no one ever mentioned this before.

I hope you are doing well. I do keep you and the kids in my thoughts and prayers.

Vicki