Horrible Week

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by susiestar, Mar 27, 2011.

1. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

I am very sorry to have not been much of a presence. I have read and prayed and thought of you all, but it has been hard to reply.

I am on medications that should not be suddenly stopped but a nurse at the docs office decided that I couldn't have refills because I 'missed' an appointment - the appointment that the doctor refused to see me because I was ill. Cold turkey is not fun.

Add in that three days before I knew about that issue I started a virus and things have been really really bad.

husband had to take me to the ER this am because I was just too sick. The docs there astonished me - seems to be a whole new crop in the ER because the old ones treated me like a crack addict instead of a patient even before I was ever on pain medications.

They fixed me up and I am starting to feel stronger, but will be taking it easy for the next week or so. I see the doctor on the 4th and will be giving him a letter about all of this.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know what is going on.

2. rlsnights

rlsnights New Member

Grrrrr. I hope you are able to get some satisfaction with the doctor and the nurse.

I also hope you recover quickly under husband's loving eye (or is that tender mercies?)

Patricia

3. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

Hope you're feeling better soon and the doctor gets his office on the ball.

4. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

What kind of doctor does THAT?

Hope you are feeling better Susie* - hugs

5. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

Whew!
    Sounds a bit like my cousin and her dr. My cousin couldn't make her appts because she was in too much pain to get in a cab.
    Dr. wouldn't give her medications because they were class3 narc and there were restrictions. Vicious circle.
    So glad you got a good batch of doctors in the ER!
    Now you can go back to reg dr and talk about it?

6. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

I'm glad you're feeling better. Rest up, take it easy.

Lot of very gentle hugs!

7. Jena

Jena New Member

hey

hope your feeling better, rest up is right!

((hugs))

8. nvts

nvts Active Member

Feel better kiddo! That doctor sounds like a complete toad (or at least his office staff does!).

Gentle hugs!

Beth

9. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Hope you feel better soon, Susie.

10. shellyd67

shellyd67 Active Member

I hope you feel better soon Darlin. Shelly

11. Steely

Steely Active Member

:getwell:
    Many hugs being sent your way - those bleep doctors - at least the ER had their head on straight.

12. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

Sending prayers, susie

13. Estherfromjerusalem

Estherfromjerusalem Well-Known Member

I hope you feel better soon, Susie.

Love, Esther

14. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

Feel better...