I am hot...

KTMom91

...and seriously PO'd. People (meaning Hubby and Miss KT) are really teeing me off. Hubby mainly, but Miss KT, and her daily announcement about her usual parking spot being filled with junk in preparation for trash pickup, isn't helping.

I'm thinking menopause is rearing its ugly head, since all of women's troubles start with men. Menstruation, menopause...

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

SRL

LOLOL. I have to tell you that when I read your subject line, I thought you'd went shopping or changed your hairstyle or something else that made you totally hot!

I feel for you. I never made it to menopause...perimenopause was bad enough. :sick:

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Menopause is much better than perimenopause, in my opinion. If nothing else, you stop getting periods.

In my case, the bulk of the hot flashes and sweats went away, too. I just wish it hadn't taken so long to get through peri.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well.......if you took her car away? Then she wouldn't be able to kibitz about a parking spot now would she?

KTMom91

Star, the problem is...it's her car. She bought it. I have nothing to do with her car, except for getting a speeding ticket in it when we went up to Northern CA to tour the college she wants to go to.:916blusher: