I am loving the Cards!!!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by totoro, Dec 15, 2008.

1. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

I have been getting some every DAY!!!
    I have enough to cover mother in law's card... I opened one today and now I have Purple Glitter all OVER my floor... but it is beautiful. :D
    They have all made me smile and husband and the girls love them... my 2 snowflake card holders look so nice now.

Thank you all. Back to baking

2. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

I got a bunch today too and I love each and every one!! They are so great!! I have glitter all over too...sparklies on my skin that won't come off too!

Thank you everyone~they have been the highlight of my week!

3. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

ITS FAIRY DUST!!!!

(note to self - don't open card over white dog) - he'll be called names and could possibly fly.

4. klmno

klmno Active Member

Yeah, difficult child asked me why I had glitter on my face- oh, well- I'm loving it!!

That was a funny comment, Star!

Totoro- I love your avatar! I got your card today and loved it too!

5. amazeofgrace

amazeofgrace New Member

I needed that fairy dust today! It came at the right time. It literally kept me from cracking after receiving carpy news! Love all my cards, and now I am kicking myself for not including pictures!

6. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

I'm loving them, too!

Just so you all know, my hand decided to swell up and so I will be having one of the kids - whoever I can wrangle - address the envelopes. Neither one are known for their penmanship. ;)

7. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Okay, I only got HALF of mine out so far... but I have a good excuse!!! Or two. Or three.

I promise the rest will go out before the year is over!

Yeah, I'm thinking I need to send a picture out next year.

Toto, your girls are BEEYOUTEEFUL! :D

And MANSTER is a handsome devil...

8. Numina

Numina New Member

I haven't done cards since I had difficult child.

9. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

I got a huge pile of cards yesterday! It was great fun to open them. Thank you all!!!!!

10. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

Wow, quite a variety, Numina. LOL at the girl with-white gloves.

11. Ilovemyson

Ilovemyson Guest

I am loving getting the cards!! I was shocked yesterday when I kept pulling things out of the mail box. I love it!!! Thanks gals!! It is helping with the Christmas spirit.

Amazing thing is that all of the cards I have received have been from you all and one other friend. I got one at my old address from a different friend this weekend, so that will be here in a couple days. NOT ONE from ANY member of my family, though that is not a shock. **Correction jsut got one from my mom today!**

I will be doing my ecards this weekend, so I will be sending emails out to make sure I have the correct email address and you know that it is me!

Lasted edited by : Dec 16, 2008