I find myself headed back for more....

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by ctmom05, Jul 2, 2007.

1. ctmom05

ctmom05 Member

<span style='font-family: Fixedsys'>I learned last week that I need chemo again. This is my third time getting "fixed."

I am all set to begin on Friday the 13th of July.</span>
  2. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Will be keeping you in my prayers. Hugs.
  3. slsh

slsh member since 1999

Chris... so sorry you're have to repeat it again. I will keep you in my thoughts. Hope it goes smoothly and quickly.
  4. Fran

Fran Former Site Owner

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>You have my my good thoughts. I know it's got to be exhausting and worrisome. Many hugs. You are such a fighter! </span>
  5. Kathy813

Kathy813 Well-Known Member Staff Member

Friday the 13th has always been a lucky day for me. In fact, I was born on a Friday the 13th.

May it also be a lucky day for you. I hope that it is the start of the journey to a complete recovery.

6. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Saying prayers this is the final round to recovery for you.

Friday the 13th has always been my lucky day, too. Keeping fingers crossed it can be passed on.

7. ctmom05

ctmom05 Member

Thank you so much for the encouragement. Going around the track 3 times can be wearing.

The drug I will be getting is far less toxic than so many others. I did pretty well with it last year, so at least I can look ahead without trepidation.

As is always my style, I have to do a little educational piece here. Please turn to of your information booklets to learn more about indolent non hodgkins lymphoma - which is often treatable, to the point of a response, but not a cure.
  8. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

Well good grief, Chris. I'm sorry to read this- you've had a heck of a time with this dang disease. I wish it would knock it off!

Take care and keep us posted, please.

9. Sunlight

Sunlight Active Member

sorry to hear of your continued battle. hoping in time something new is discovered to eradicate this.
  10. guest3

guest3 Guest

prayer and hugs of healing.
  11. TrishaBC

TrishaBC New Member

Third times the charm

Big hugs, and lotsa good karma your way
  12. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

I'm with Suz. Knock it off already!!

Hugs and prayers for a gentle, speedy recovery. God's blessings to you and your health care team.
  13. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

Chris positive thoughts & prayers heading your way. Are you taking care of the "inner" you - your emotional well being?

Please keep us updated. You know we're here if you need an ear.
  14. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
  15. 1905

1905 Well-Known Member

I just want to send you good thoughts and hugs. Best wishes for a sppedy treatment plan. Alyssa
  16. mum2JK&TH

mum2JK&TH New Member

I am so sorry, you are in my thoughts.
  17. Sheila

Sheila Moderator

Ditto TrishaBC.

Hugs and prayers.
  18. smallworld

smallworld Moderator

Chris, sending positive thoughts and prayers your way. Many gentle hugs to you, too.
  19. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

Good luck. You're in my prayers!

TYLERFAN New Member

Prayers for you.....