I had to laugh

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl:

That was too cute.

Maggie does fine going up stairs. But she has no clue how to get down once she gets up.........this is my steep staircase to the bedrooms. I think it scares her a little. So I can't let her upstairs very often. Dragging her down again is less then pleasant for both of us. lol

InsaneCdn

Lisa... we put the harness on, and walked down behind them, holding back their weight for them, while they practiced going down. One person at bottom with a treat when they got there. It took a couple of days, and they got their "stair feet". Now, you'd think they were mountain goats.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well, I can try it............but normally I can't get her to move unless I'm in front sort of pulling on the harness.

witzend

OK, Lisa, I know that this sounds rude, but put a favorite treat on a progressively lower step and poke her in the butt. ;)

She'll figure it out!

ctmom05

I had to chuckle with fondness, Witz. We got a black Pug in 1962 and I've loved them ever since! They have their odd little mannerisms - which give them the ooomph to wiggle their way in your heart <3

ctmom05

We rode out the hurricane pretty well & I'm giving thanks for that. Right now I am awaiting the results of a biopsy ~ a bit nerve-wracking