I just sent a private email to an entire google group! UGH!!!

StressedM0mma

I am on the board for an animal rescue, and I just sent a private email to the executive director, and somehow I was not playing close attention and it went out to the entire group. This has to be the biggest mess up I have ever done. Not cool at all. The backlash on this is going to be really really bad. Not looking forward to this.

buddy

Remember last week when that happened someone posted if you were using explorer, you can click on the message from teh sent box and then options and then recall it.

sorry, I meant outlook

DDD

I'm so sorry. You and Witz have something in common. Last week she goofed too. Hope it doesn't cause any major problems for you. Hugs DDD

StressedM0mma

Thanks Buddy but I used google groups with gmail so I can't recall it. Besides it is just out there. I hope it doesn't cause trouble too. Oh well. No point fretting. Can't take it back at this point.

southermama3

I did st similar to this a few weeks ago. My fiancé and I were arguing via text and without noticing I was cursing out his brothers wife. Bless her heart she never responded to it but the next day she said I was right to be angry and she knew those texts was meant for him. Shew!