I took this week off ... kinda sorta

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by timer lady, Feb 26, 2007.

1. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

After looking at my calendar for the week, I immediately starting making calls & rescheduling.

I kept 2 appointments of more immediate concern & my piano lessons; I am shutting out/down the rest of the week. :whew:

I needed a more manageable week; a week that I'm not constantly on the run for one tweedle or the other.

It felt good to tell attachment therapist that I was tired of him, the twins, husband, the dog, the cat, the weather, laundry, etc, etc, etc.

therapist's response: "So you want a life, huh? Need some Linda time, do you?"

Pretty much I do. :bath: Planning on a long hot bath this afternoon, a nap & already have a pot of soup simmering. What a luxury.

I think everyone here needs to do the same at least one week a month or we're all going to crash & burn. :faint: :hypnosis:
  2. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Red....or white? :smile:

3. Loris

Loris New Member

How true! I hope you enjoy your time off!
  4. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

5. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Good for you-I could take some lessons from you! I'm having another one of those weeks-something every night!
  6. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

Thanks all - I knew you'd approve.

Sharon, sweetie, you really need to slow down.

Today was one of the more relaxing days I've had in a long time.

Tomorrow I have an appointment for me at 11; a therapist appointment on Wednesday at 2:30 for wm.

Piano lessons on Thursday - that's just for me.

That's it for the week; as kt isn't being discharged for another couple of weeks, husband & I are taking a break from all the running this weekend. It's just him & me. We're rent a couple of movies, playing a few board games & catching up with one another.

Yup, it should be this way every week. :smile: