if you have a spare second? prayers?

dreamer

My husband had another heart attack last nite in spite of following all dr orders. Hes awake alert & aware, but his BiPolar (BP) is 70/60 this morning. difficult child is feeling like its her fault..........cuz he was moving her tv around for her a few hours before that. :-( so shes not ddoing so hot, either. :-(

klmno

I'm sorry to hear this but am glad he's alright. Many hugs and prayers for you entire family being sent....

maril

I am so sorry and am adding my prayers and wishes for an uneventful recovery. Hope they can find treatment that will better suit him; sounds like he is a compliant patient, which is good.

Tell difficult child not to be so hard on herself. It's not her fault.

Take care, all. :praying:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Dreamer,

Tell difficult child that Dad moving the tv for her had nothing to do with Dad having a heart attack. I would hate to have her think that for the rest of her life. Your cardio really needs to be taken off to the side, talked to and then take difficult child off to the side with him and explain this to her gently. No kid ever needs to think they are responsible for their parents heart attack.

Sending up prayers for you all. Sending YOU extra strength and super glue, because I know you are what's holding everyone together right now. Asking for a CD Board PUSH. Pray until something happens.

Love & Hugs
Star

nvts

Sending many, many prayers your way Dreamer! Tell difficult child that we're praying for her too! It's not her fault...if it wasn't moving the tv, he would've been doing something else!

Beth

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Oh, I am so sorry to hear that, dreamer! Sending up prayers for husband and sending hugs for difficult child and reassurance that it's not possibly her fault!

dreamer

thank you for theprayers. um....I know this is weird, but whenever any of us here are in hospital.....no docs EVER weill talk to even thepatient really..........and hubby is mostly followed at VA and THEY never talk to us even when hubby begs them to talk to me.......and they dont talk to him either.
I am sad to say.I am turning off my new laptop.and my internet cell..........cuz um...............
I think I just maxed out hearing how others would f ind new docs (cuz noone is really doing much for hubby & hes being discharged in an hour) i HEARD THIS WHEN easy child WAS IN liver failure when preg.............& when son lost hjis eye.and when difficult child was in school.find new professionals.........as if Im some idiot who doesnt try to get things done.......I advocate so hard............it hoovers, VA healthcare system, Medicare, Medicaide, schools here...........and so often what I hear & read everywhere else is VASTLY different than our experiences here............
and i just cannot handle anymore hearing how I must have not ....advocated properly for these things to happen. (should getnew docs for hubby......)

Thank you for yourprayers and good thoughts. They are so very much appreciated.

Im just SO weary.so many years and years..advocateing SO hard for husband, difficult child, myself son.my mom in law, f-i-l...........my aunt, my best friend........my dtr.............advocate advocate advocate.............hours and hours and hours......................day after day nonstop...............for over 20 years now. Im SOOOOOOO tired. and ALWAYS ALWAYS Ive been 100% compltely ALONE.I NEVER had a single in person person at my side, or helping at home or helping with transportation or with my kids or anything, not even bringing in mail or checking pets.............cuz ......everything just seemed to always think I was being over dramatic. even when my son DID lose his eye............etc etc.................sigh. Im just SO darned tired.

But I am SO grateful for yourprayers

dreamer

Please..OMG.Im sorry..............NO noone HERE did or said or implied those things................not here................not here. Please dont be hurt or angry. I didnt mean anyone HERE

DDD

I hope that with a little rest that you will feel better, too. Prayers sent for your family.....and a special hug for you. DDD

Abbey

Spork Queen
Dreamer,

First of all, a major hug. You definitely are in stress mode. Do you have someone you can talk to? You need to take care of husband and daughter, but you also need to take care of yourself.

There are many people on this board that would gladly take a phone call at any time. PM me if you need my number. Sometimes it's just nice to have an ear when all else seems chaotic.

Abbey

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Dreamer. I'm here, too. I had a husband with chronic health issues so have been there without the MI part, so I think I've got a handle on just a little of what you are dealing with.

I am also pretty certain I know where you live, and if I am, I am familiar with the health care issues you are coping with. (your assumed county is the worst in IL for social/health/medicaid, etc issues, and it's a LONG drive to the nearest VA hospital which I can tell you from personal experience is so bad I'm still bitter about it after all these years)

Anyway, feel free to PM me if you want to talk. If you give me your phone number, I have free long distance and can phone you and save you the bill.

Otherwise, feel free to lean on me. I've got strong shoulders even if my knees are shot, LoL