JJJ and KLMNO - anyone heard from them?

Hopeless

....Hopeful Now
Has anyone heard from either of them lately? Was just thinking about them both and hoped they are doing well.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I will ask flutterby if she has heard anything about klmno... I have also tried to find out anything about JJJ and have heard nothing.

DammitJanet

I have worried about JJJ and Buddy myself. I can understand why KLMNO doesnt come here anymore. I do think she keeps up with some people on FB though.

Malika

I had an email from Dee recently and, with her permission, I reproduce part of it here:

Q is doing great on zyprexa but has gotten huge. Hes nearly 220 at 5 ft 7 inches. Thank heaven he's not as aggressive but still has moments where he blocks me or shoves but no bruises for a year! I don't look like a battered woman and what's more, he is super successful in school (of course he's delayed so for him...) he even got student of the week!
Thats never happened in any way ever. His progress reports actually show progress! Some goals are even met. He still attends the private Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) center on Saturdays and goes yo the horse ranch.
Jj is still in training and has helped a lot, especially with transitions in the car. It was found that he is from a reservation and one of the tribal elders had his mom. The humane society did a story about the rescue (they focus on the reservation) and brought us all together for a reunion. Jj remembered the ojibway word for sit!
So now the humane society had their press people write a story about three special dogs and picked jj and Q. Ill send you a link when it comes out this month. Saturday they asked if we would allow them to use the story to get a grant. They are saving many abandoned indian reservation dogs! It's kind of cool.