Join Me in Thanking Runaway Bunny?

susiestar

Roll With It
It has been a long time since the site ownership has been discussed, or the money to keep it afloat. I don't know how expensive or time consuming it is, but I completely appreciate Cheryl and all she gives us. Please join me in saying thank you to Cheryl and telling her how the site has helped and enriched your life.

I don't know when the anniversary of her taking over the site from Fran is, so I decided today would be a good day to say Thank You!

Cheryl, this site has been my lifeline for years. It was a MAJOR force in my sons' current success. Both boys are doing well. Wiz is loved at his job and is getting more and more responsibility and reward. He is beloved in 2 cities for his work at various gaming conventions. He has a stable group of friends. All I ever wanted is for him to be happy, nonviolent, and a contributing member of society. I came here at a very dark time and the love and support brought light to my life and family. Tyler is very successful at school. He loves choir and performing. He also is well known in the D&D type gaming community and is loved. He has friends and is over many of his sensory issues (or at least he manages them without chewing his shirts until they are crunchy - EEEEUUUUUWWWWW, lol!).

My kids are close now, and when I came here I NEVER thought that would happen. Esp with how Wiz loathed Jessi. Now? They clearly and obviously LOVE each other! Without the site, and your support, I doubt we would have gotten to this point because I would not know HOW to get to this point!

Even Jessi is better off for this sight. Parents here have helped me figure things out to deal with her problems. I have gotten support in coping with her challenges and in keeping her brothers' issues from overshadowing her life.

So Cheryl, THANK YOU from the depths of my heart and soul!!!

Tanya M

Living with an attitude of gratitude
Staff member
What a great idea @susiestar
I agree that a big thank you is very deserving for Runaway Bunny. I can't imagine what all it takes to keep this site going but I am eternally grateful that it's here.
It means so much to me to be able to share with others but mostly to know that I'm not alone in dealing with my son.
Thank you Runaway Bunny for taking on the responsibility of running this site.

thank-you.jpg

in a daze

I am so grateful for all you do, RB! You have brought peace, comfort and wisdom to so many people through your administration of the forum. Thank you so much.

runawaybunny

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you so very much. I truly appreciate your kind words. I feel I am honored to be able to facilitate the continuation of this amazing supportive community.

I stumbled upon this forum during a very challenging time in my parenting journey. My family and friends all blamed me for my daughter's self destructive choices. This was my safe place. You guys let me know I was not alone, at a time when I felt every alone.

I owe this community so much. I am happy to have the resources to be able to keep it going. I know how much the support of the people here can mean to struggling parents. Of all the things I spend time doing this community is the most worthy of my time.

KTMom91

Thank you, Cheryl. I've been around nearly 15 years, and though my difficult child is grown and gone, I know I can pop back in and see familiar faces. This has definitely been my soft place to land.

Thank you again for all you do.

pasajes4

I have been here 7 years, and I would not be able to put one foot in front of the other without this wonderful place.

mof

Momdidntsignupforthis
As a newbie....Thank you...I'm sad any of us needed this but none of us was meant to do life alone.

Thank you from me and those who have yet to land here.

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
Me too! THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH.

You will have many crowns in heaven for helping SO many! (Disclaimer: if you believe in that sort of thing!)
:beautifulthing:

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Thank you Runawaybunny for putting up with me for all of these years. You've done a fabulous job of running this site, which as a former site admin (business site) myself, I know isn't easy, and in my case, corporate had deep pockets.

Estherfromjerusalem

I too am grateful for this site and to Runaway Bunny. Although I hardlly participate any more, I still come every single day. It's like close family, and I still can't imagine my life without it, even though my Difficult Child is on the other side of the world (in Australia) and has matured.

So thank you for all your hard work and input.

Love, Esther

TargetPractice

Fakin' it 'til I make it!
I know I'm very new here, but I'd also like to say thank you. Finding this community came at just the right time for me. I visit every day and always leave feeling better and with hope that things will get better. Thank you so much for everything you do!

JaneBetty

This is a very caring and useful site, and I am glad to have stumbled upon it. Thank you for administering the site, Runawaybunny. A true labor of love.

Scent of Cedar *

This site has meant so much to me, and even to my marriage and especially, for my children. There are no words to express how I feel about this site, and about each of the people I've come to know through it. Cheryl, you've kept Conduct Disorders an honorable and healing place for us. So much shared laughter, so much shared pain in this safe place, and so much growth, for me, and for all of us.

Thank you, Cheryl. I so appreciate this wonderful site. I would also like to thank each of the moderators. It can't have been easy for you at times. You've kept us safe and on task without being intrusive. That's an amazing accomplishment. Sincerely, to each of the moderators, and to Cheryl again too, thank you.

:hugs:

Cedar

jetsam

I am new here as well. I recently moved to a new city and have really no support here other than my husband . In my previous town I had my Naranon group of kindred spirits but here I feel very alone. When I stumbled on this site is was and is such a wonderful gift! Thank you runaway bunny and thank you to all on this site! sometimes I will come on and be so stressed or angry, and when I close the lid on my computer when I am done I have a feeling of calm and am definitely more peaceful. It gives me the strength to keep on!