Lest we wonder why we are cranky - Mercury is in retrograde

Steely

:faint: Seriously! It has been the crankiest, sleepiest, most mentally wonky 5 days I have had in awhile. I have had crazy nightmares, insomnia, lethargy, depression, panic attacks.

I have decided to blame it on Mercury being in retro-grade. Heck, I need something!:mad:
How about you?

Star*

call 911........call 911
Are you a Gemini? That may explain a lot. But no worries by the 4th of July this will be over. Mercury in retrograde happens 3 times a year. (I figure that's 2 more excuses) lol.

Maybe you should go have your birth chart done Steely. :confused:

Hows the garden doing?

Steely

Nope I am a Taurus - so I can't be cranky with Mercury being wonky if I am not a Gemini???? Bummer! Hmmmm..........what else could I blame? The record high temps., the ozone, the gas prices, my insomniac, sniffing, itching, chewing, barfing dogs, my computer addicted, lazy difficult child?
Alas, I probably know exactly what is bothering me - I just don't want to really go there. Good thing I have my counselor today, she will go there with me, and then I will probably feel better.

The garden is fantastic Star* - thanks for asking! I spent 4 hours a couple of days ago in it, and it so beautiful. I will have to take a picture and post it. The unfortunate thing though..........I am leaving for Seattle next week for 7 days and guess who will be in charge of watering it? difficult child!:angry-very: I may have to wrap the hose around his neck if he let's my flowers die.

Star*

call 911........call 911
You aren't one of the signs that should be negatively affected, if you were a Gemini it could happen, but you are a Taurus. Taurus is an earth sign ruled by Venus. This means matters of love, art, beauty , luxury, wealth and financial security , and stability are associated with Taurus.

While Mercury is in retrograde in the sign of Taurus, your mental energies are turned within. During this time concerns and issuses associated with the sign of Taurus will come to prominence and be on your mind more.

Actually i checked and we have 4 retrogrades of Mercury this year. I mean if you follow that sort of thing.

As far as your flowers - look for a yellow and black butterfly.

And regarding your watering? I wish I were there - lol. I'd do it for you. Do you have any neighbors that could help or check up on your son? Sigh - How about a timer?

Hugs

Steely

Thanks Star*

I don't think I really believe in this stuff - yet it came to my attention that Mercury was in retrograde when H. died. I was feeling weird even before she died, and she had been unable to sleep for 3 days before her drowning. It is now the next cycle. Again, I do not keep up with this, or really believe in it necessarily - but a girl came to work yesterday telling me that Mercury was in retrograde, and that is why she could not sleep. Oddly, this had been the night I did not sleep a wink - and that caused me to pause.

I know that full moon and gravitational pull has been said to cause mood issues, though it is not proven. Here is an interesting article on what it really means from the planetary sense, when Mercury is retrograde.
http://itotd.com/articles/271/mercury-retrograde

Star*

call 911........call 911
Steely,

You need to get with Abbey and go lick your tub, throw raspberry flavored salt on the wet spots, fill with tequila and soak.

:surprise: