Life is truly good---update

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by everywoman, Jun 23, 2010.

1. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

Just a small update. Life is good. My friends are keeping me busy. I am very happy with my choice to leave. I'm still getting my finances straight, but other than being broke, I am good. I spend a lot of time on the beach. I go out with my girlfriends and visit lots. I enjoy my little apt. although I still need a lot of "stuff." Living with Jana without her father treating her like she is 12 is nice. She is a delight---most of the time----she does her thing, I do mine. We do things together. husband is slowly getting the picture. He is hanging out in the bars nightly---of course they are all within walking distance of my apt. If I go out, I have people who call and let me know where he is, so I can go else where. Just wanted to let you know that I'm doing well.
  2. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

Glad to hear you are doing well and that you are doing well with your living arrangements. Enjoy your summer and your time with friends.
  3. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

4. Marguerite

Marguerite Active Member

Good to hear from you, and tat you have been able to extricate yourself from ex-H's unhealthy choices.

5. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Glad you're doing well!
  6. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

EW, Glad to hear that you're doing well.
  7. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Yay! Good for you, I'm so happy for you~:D
  8. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

I am glad that you are doing so well. It sounds like Jana is also. I am sorry that it took this for you to be happy, but it is wonderful that you finally are so happy.

9. nvts

nvts Active Member

Still totally jealous here! :)

Glad to hear that things are going so well!

10. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

EW, I am so happy to hear that you are at peace.

11. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Glad to hear things are going well! Hugs.