Link to drug interaction site????

Discussion in 'General Parenting Archives' started by -, Jul 20, 2000.

1. Guest

A short while ago(a few weeks maybe) someone posted a link to a site where you could check drug interactions and I can't find it now. WAAAHHH!! Does anyone have it?

Thanks, Kathy

------------------
    9 yo son with-ADHD, ODD, Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), Mood Disorder not otherwise specified, Learning Disability (LD) currently off all medications. husband for 11+ yrs.

"Don't worry about the future; or worry, but know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum"

2. Guest

Go to
    http://www.pdr.net/

enter the medication you need answers for.

------------------
    Tiapet
    & Reptar (still stomping only a little more quietly)
    "Normal is for those who can't deal with Reality - the truth is Reality is ALL things , All people!" LC

33 yo married 9 y mom
    37 yo married husband -ADHD/ODD/Depression & Aniexty, Post laryngectomy (voice box removal), cancer survior
    8 1/2 yo F difficult child - ADHD, ODD, Intermittent Explosive Disorder (IED), Bipolar, Gifted
    Battle won with school with out due process!

Dexedrine SR AM
    Clonidine bed

3yo F easy child (perfect child/terrible 3)Severe Bilateral clubfoot, Arthrogryposis, Congenital Knee Dislocation
    20 month olds M easy child - bouncing baby boy trooper- Mr Mountain Goat!
    Many reptiles, cat and 2 dogs.

3. Guest

Kathy, there's a link in archives to research drugs also.

4. Guest

Darn my faulty memory!! I hate this about aging, LOL.

The site I'm referring to was really great in that you could enter up to 8 medications and it would return a list of potential drug interactions by degree of severity. Probably one of the best sites I've seen for this function.

Thanks Tia and Nancy, maybe someone will remember.

Kathy

------------------
    9 yo son with-ADHD, ODD, Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), Mood Disorder not otherwise specified, Learning Disability (LD) currently off all medications. husband for 11+ yrs.

"Don't worry about the future; or worry, but know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum"

5. Guest

I think the one you want is Clinical Pharmacology Online, its the major one that pharmacists and doctors accross the country use.Register for free and bookmark it.
    http://clinicalpharmacology.com/

6. Guest

Many, many thanks Donna.

Kathy

7. Guest

I have archived this. Thanks Kathy for bringing it to my attention.